Have you ever wanted to print just the textual notes from your PowerPoint presentation? I couldn’t find much in terms of helpful instruction, so here’s how I got what I needed (a plain text file) in PowerPoint 2011 for Mac:
- Go to File > Print.
- Select ‘Notes’ under ‘Print What’.
- Use the PDF dropdown in the bottom left corner to ‘Save as PDF…’.
- Open your PDF in Adobe Acrobat (I used Pro).
- Go to File > Export > Text > Text (Plain).
- Review for odd inaccuracies.
That was all I needed to have for my speaking notes: plain text so that I could control the size of the font for printing notes and also pulling them up on the Dropbox app in iOS.